Who to contact
Report hazardous spills, illegal dumping, storm drain blockages, sanitary sewer backups or overflows in your community.
Not finding what you need?
Call the City of Palo Alto Public Works - Watershed Protection at 650-329-2122 or email email@example.com.
MAP & Directions
To the City of Palo Alto Regional Water Quality Control Plant and the Household Hazardous Waste Station.
PUBLICATIONS & PERMITS
Pollution Prevention Documents and Reports
Watershed Protection Pollution Prevention Reports
- Clean Bay Plan 2017
- Stormwater Annual Report 2016
- Pretreatment Program Annual Report 2016
- Long-Term Trash Load Reduction Plan 2014
- Where Does Our Water Go?
- Where do stormwater and wastewater come from?
- You are the Solution to Water Pollution
- Pollution prevention tips for around your home.
- What Happens After it's Flushed?
- Wonder how your wastewater is treated before it goes back to the Bay?
- Recycled Water
- What is recycled water and what can it be used for?
- Draining Pools and Spas
- How to find your sanitary sewer cleanout for proper pool drainage.
- Clean Cars and Clean Creeks
- Environmentally-friendly tips for keeping your car clean!
- Problem With Ants?
- Manage pesky ants using integrated pest management (IPM) techniques!
- Microplastic Monitoring and Science Strategy for the San Francisco Bay
- Want to know more about plastic pollution research in the San Francisco Bay?
- Municipal Regional Storm Water Permit (NPDES Permit No. CAS612008)
- For a list all other permits, please view the RWQCP page.